Sunday, September 29, 2013

Accepting the waiting...



Today I came to the realization that I will probably have to wait another 3 months to see the RE. My health insurance sucks and we are still trying to figure out my bills from my lap surgery. I'm switching to DH's insurance but it doesn't kick in until January. Although fertility still isn't covered, the RE's group is in network so some of the bloodwork, ultrasounds, etc might be partially covered.

It's so hard to realize that I will continue to wait. IF places stress on all facets of your life and challenges even the strongest marriages. I try to focus on the positives but waiting is so difficult. I wouldn't wish this on anyone. I know someday that I will hold our baby and all of the tears and pain will be worth it but right now it seems like such a distant dream.

No comments:

Post a Comment